SureSmile Faster Treatment
SureSmile for Faster Treatment
We may like coming to a dental practice every day, but we recognise we’re pretty rare in that. Most people would rather get through their treatment as fast as possible, provided they can still get amazing results.
SureSmile, a new way of crafting braces, makes exactly this possible. By using advanced 3D imaging, virtual simulations and robots to bend customised archwires, rather than bending them by hand, an orthodontist treating you with a Suresmile programme is capable of unprecedented precision. We are one of the only practitioners to use Suresmile in London.
You’ve probably heard from friends or family members that wearing braces is a long-term commitment, taking two years on average. While that may be true of traditional orthodontic treatment, it’s not true for Sure Smile. Through the use of Sure Smile’s sophisticated 3D imaging, computerised treatment planning, and customised shape memory alloy archwires, your elleven orthodontists can reduce treatment time from that of conventional braces by 34%. This means that your teeth go precisely where we want them to first time around. With SureSmile, you get to finish your treatment earlier (not that we’re trying to get rid of you!)
SureSmile technology uses:
- 3D diagnostic imaging with the OraScanner (rather than plaster models and x-rays) with computerised treatment plan modelling that allows us to determine the final position of your teeth and most effective treatment plan
- Robotic technology enables wires to be bent at a high heat (more precisely than a human) for your specific smile
- Precision ‘smart’ wires that are more comfortable and accurate than the usual wires used by orthodontists. They are designed to deliver the gentle forces needed to move your teeth consistently and directly to their desired position.
Follow this link for Frequently Asked Questions about SureSmile.
What this means for you is:
- Less time in braces! The average reduction in treatment time is 34%
- Fewer visits to the practice
- Less discomfort due to advanced precision wires
- Fewer wire changes.
elleven Dental & Orthodontics SureSmile Testimonial
Sue, an orthodontic patient, discusses her decision to have fixed braces as a mother of teenage children and the time-saving SureSmile treatment she received at elleven.