Ever thought about having a perfect smile for your perfect day?
If you’ve booked the venue, chosen your flowers, picked out the perfect dress or suit, it’s likely you’re thinking about looking your absolute best as your wedding day approaches. Our Wedding Smiles package is becoming increasingly popular as couples prepare well ahead of their big day to make sure their smiles are straight and beaming – both for their guests and the all-important photographs. It can be a stressful and busy time, but elleven provides a relaxing and beautiful environment, dental expertise and emphasis on meeting patients’ needs. Depending on the treatment required, our Wedding Smiles package includes consultations with our multi-speciality team, teeth straightening and whitening to guarantee pearly white teeth on your special day:
- Consultation with our multi-speciality team
- Choose the ultimate invisible lingual brace OR our discreet white ceramic braces
- Select SureSmile- exclusive to elleven- faster brace treatment means your smile is as unforgettable as your day
- Have your braces off a week before your wedding
- Complimentary teeth whitening and removable retainers
- Guaranteed straight pearly white teeth to dazzle your special day
- Braces to be put back on after the honeymoon if required
- Complimentary fixed and removable retainers at the end of treatment.
Getting married soon? Then why not call us on 0207 487 2711.
Client and bride, Laura, sent us this beautiful photo of her wedding day:
“Here is a little pic of me and my new husband at our wedding. I am actually smiling… with teeth!!!”
Dr Peta Leigh, dentist and whitening expert, provides pre-nuptial whitening treatments: “We create a naturally enhanced colour, without the ultra-white Hollywood dazzle.”
Peta recommends coming for whitening three or four months before your wedding: “This allows the procedure to be completed well before the wedding day, with time for a quick top-up the week before if needed.”
A smile to be proud of!
Bride and elleven patient, Carla (left), and her sister Zoe (right).
Thank you for creating my smile! I absolutely beamed throughout my wedding day, thanks to you … a smile I could be proud of!”
Wedding press articles:
We just want to help you find your smile!