We are excited at elleven that Dr Tara Francis will be adding her skill to the multi-talented, multi-disciplinary team and will be enhancing finishing touches of our patients aesthetic journey.
What is facial aesthetics?
Facial aesthetics other wise know as facial rejuvenation is used to soften expression lines and define facial contours. With the careful use of wrinkle relaxation injections and/or injectable fillers it can enhance your natural beauty and rejuvenate your skin. Facial aesthetics can give you a more youthful and radiant look, for a more confident you.
Our expert Dr Francis will tailor a bespoke treatment plan to your individual needs following your consultation to ensure best results. Book your consultation to discuss treatments and fees.
(Fees will be quoted following your individualised treatment plan)
She will be treating Skin of all ages by utilising advanced rejuvenation techniques to improve the texture and tone of the skin and helping improve the skin’s elasticity and collagen production providing a natural more youthful appearance. The treatment modalities used at eleven include…
- Wrinkle reduction (otherwise known as Botox®) is a natural substance derived from a micro-organism which relaxes muscles and reduces the appearance of wrinkles from underneath the surface of the skin. Treatment is used to prevent and reduce lines and wrinkles which appear as frown lines between the eyes, forehead lines and crows feet.
- Dermal fillers (in the form of Restylane®) offer a safe and natural cosmetic treatment that restores volume and fullness to refresh and revitalise your looks. Ideal for deeper lines and wrinkles, dermal fillers work at a deep dermal level to delay the signs of ageing by ‘filling out’ and smoothing away wrinkles in troublesome areas that include lips, chin, cheeks, temples, tear troughs, nose and hands.
- Fat dissolving injections (Aqualyx) is a non-surgical way of using fat dissolving injections for a permanent solution for those who are near target weight but just need to dissolve stubborn areas that just won’t shift.
These are most commonly used for:
- Double chin
- Love handles
- Under bra strap
- Skin boosters and mesotherapy consists of a cocktail of antioxidants and vitamins being injected into your skin using an aptly named meso-gun. The results are immediate with no downtime and your healthy, radiant glow lasts for weeks.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is a concentrated preparation of the patient’s own platelets from centrifugation of blood and extraction of the separated platelet-rich layer. This treatment is used in cases of alopecia, striae distensae and acne scar revision.
- Silhouette soft thread lifts is an effective treatment for facial sagging. This minimally invasive treatment involves skilfully inserting biodegradable Poly L-Lactic Acid threads under the skin to lift sagging skin to restore the youthful contours of your face.
For more information please view our patients case studies.
Click here to visit our FAQ page.